Yesterday, 1 December 2010 .
One more month , Year 2010 is going to end =(
That is so sad to say that ><
I'm so she bu de this year a
a lot of memory in this year ,
Year 2010 ,
I'm being hurt ,I cried , I lost my Love ,I lost my dearest friends,
all were GONE for the same time .
In retrospect, How tough am I f0r that time =)
I'm so proud of myself =D
Give a big clap lehhh xDDDD
Year 2010,
Is my year to take PMR ;D
now waiting for the result,
I've learn how to smile when I was depressed ><
I've learn how to be single =)
I've learn conceal my feeling towards the crowd
yeahhh =D
I've learn a lot in this year
this year was more wonderful than last year ♥♥
Every year of 31 December,
My bro's friends will come my house and overnight here ,
they will go mamak and I followed them =D
We will watch the fire works at mamak there
when the fireworks appears in the sky ,
the date in my phone will chg to 01.01.2011
hahahaaa xD
I'll waiting for that dayy
if anyone wan to overnight at my house
juz tell me ;D
let us go mamak to watch the fireworks ♥
Yeahhh ;D
12 days more ♥
to your birthday ♥♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment