Sunday, 5 December 2010

Patrick ♥

Last night, while I'm playing the facebook ♥
All my GIRL FRIENDS find me in suddenly ,
the chat box appeared ,
and said ..
"Okayss Girls , is time to make all the boys confused again! ....................bla blaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..(I f0rget wad they wrote ad ==) If you are single , put spongebob as ur status ,if your heart is someone's , put Patrick as your status ,if blablaaa...... put squidwards as your status (I f0rget wad for squidward ><)"

I dunwan play at first de ><
but but ..
Nehhhh ~ Felicia lorh xD ask me play ;D ♥
thn I chg my status to Patrick =)
I cnt blieve so many ppl Likes ♥ ==
muahahah xD
but but ..
is the truth ma xDDDDD

Aikss ><
actually something is troubling in my mind ;(
I duno can talk to who T_______T
that Carmen a ...
busy-ing chase the drama xD

刚刚, 我跟幸福擦肩而过 D: ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment