These days I argued with my parents =(
they seems hard to communicate at all ><
What Im thinking now is juz dont face them too much
juz locked myself in my room =)
singing al0ne , cry al0ne ♥
I ever had a argue with my mum bef0re ,
I hate her tat time bc0z in my mind she was so persist unreasonably
but the next dayy ,
my dad sms me ><
He wrote : Ur mum scold u is juz bcoz she is worry u,u muz filial piety and respect towards her bcoz she is ur mum =) My mum (My grandmother/my dad's mother)already pass away, wan listen to her oso cant. Pls dont blame ur mum who scold u , bc0z she so love u =D Cherish ur mum while she is still alive .
If u know me , u should know wad will I do the next =D
Yaa , I cried ..
mayb tat time my mum was wrong
but I will f0rget it =D
--------SKIP---------
Sumone told me bef0re
♥ sayang seseorang itu lagi sebab awak tak pernah tahu siapa yang akan sayang awak hingga awak kehilangan dia , hanya sebab seseorang itu tak sayang awak dengan cara yang awak nak , tak bermakna dia tak sayang awak dengan segala yang dia ada ♥
Ehemm ~ tis words reli touched me =)
Sumone are not didt Love you ,is juz they didt Love u by the way u want =D
In my heart, are full of the love f0r my family, frens and mostly for Him ♥
But ...
Im juz scare , scare I did a wrong choice =(
Im not dare to tell him when my heart break
Im not dare to tell him when Im crying
Im not dare to tell him actually I mind everything tat I told "Nvm" to him
Im not dare to tell him I dun like tat was a girl's voice in the ph0ne
Im not dare to say I love You to him ♥
Yaaa , bcoz I scare I get hurt again =(
I scare Im being abandoned again
I scare I cry f0r LOVE again ♥
Here Im going to thx Grace and Khoi wei =D
thx f0r ur concern ♥
I promise , I'll be tough =D
Trust me ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment