Saturday, 14 May 2011

Exam :)


Is already almost 1 month,
I did't talk with you,
did you realize that ?
I think no. :)

Is exam week now ,
why do I still sitting in front of the computer and updating my blog?
I wondering too.

Thousands of feeling hovering in my mind,
Learning to talk with myself,
Learning to not sharing with others.
I know, all of you are busy on your studies.
I do not mean that want to bother your life :)

Hmm, quite close with the Form 2 juniors recently,
Seems like I'm one of them when I chatting with them xD
It looks complicated when they handling about their friendship.
Some of them cry for their friendship.
She don't want break the friendship is just because of the bad attitude that one of them had .
Hmm, just like a story.
I hate you, I don't want friend with you.
I hate you, I want you get lost from my sight.

I have no idea on that.
But, at least, the girl appreciate the friendship :)
I appreciate too, but , do I have the opportunity to talk with you ? :(
I do not have the courage.
I'm timid. I admit ;)

That's all, time to study Physics ! :)
I don't want to get 74 anymore,
go higher and higher !

All the best for me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment