Look, I know is ugly, but because of this ugly face, I got the best actress award.
Last Friday, my class joined a drama competition.
I'm not panic on that day, only feel anxious and worry before my class's turn to perform.
Because one of the class that participate had the same scene as my class drama's scene.
That time I really really angry, my class's drama script written by me.
I used my whole day for the script.
I used my whole spirit for the script.
And now I saw the other class using my scene, and the same dialog, the same expression.
What the hell ?! I cried out behind the stage.
How can it happened? D:
Calm down, was our turn to stand on the stage.
I want to tell from the bottom of my heart, I really enjoy it.
Enjoy my drama, I like it very much.
Thanks for all, 4 Dedikasi ♥ You're my sunshine =)
Thanks for Syahira, for creating our dance so nice so wonderful,
you look gorgeous when dance. Proud of you.
Thanks for Syahiran, you did very well last Friday. You did't look panic at all =D
Thanks for all my dancer :Syahira,Vinnie,Haffizudin,Asyraf =) All of you sacrifice so much of time for practicing our steps.
Thanks for Liyana and Syameil, for being our aside.
Thanks for the one who preparing the probs,
Thanks for PA system : Lu Yee and Kar Lam=)
Thanks for my MOTHER : Eena Jill :D
Thanks for myself, for doing so well in this drama.
Although we are not the champion, but we are the 3rd among 12 groups.
And I'm the best actress among so many of actress.
So proud of it xD
The first best actress award in my life ♥
______________________________
30/4/11- Saturday =)
my school Chinese Society organised a camp for all the 2011 PMR students,
and I'm one of the group leader among 10 groups.
Aikss, I know I'm failed to be a leader.
I can't let all of them active.
So sad. T_________T
But really had fun when playing the water,
The war of water xD
So long time did't be crazy like that day,
I like playing with water ! xD
_____________________________
Teng Teng ♥
Really a lot of things happened these few weeks,
but I closed myself, I don't want to tell anyone.
Let it be silent.
Witney ♥
Promise already daaa, when holiday go out tell you what I should tell you =)
Don't ever ffk =D
Zhao Quan ♥
Di , Jie also miss you a ><
almost 2 weeks already.
Sorry a di, don't angry jie a,
I promise you will pei u on holiday de.
And I will do it too =)
Huixin ♥
Don't blame me why I did't find you,
I don't know why .
I'm really scare, scare the feeling that want to talk with you.
Don't ask why , I also don't know why.
Just felt that you always busy and busy.
I'm sorry.
____________________________
Both of you like suck shit,
shame on both of you.
SHIT !
going to scold bad words when saw both of you.
____________________________

现在我、没什么、
I'm okay :D ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment