For a long time I did't wrote my blog in English already.
Because I felt my English so damn lousy ><
I got B+ in my English exam paper a,
Alalalalaa ♥
The subject making my exam result become suck ><
Okay,let see my suck result of the first exam in 2011 xD
I got 2A+,3A,2A-,2B+, and Bm.
The teacher haven't finish mark-.-(A lazy BM teacher)
A+
92% - Account .
`Actually my target is 100% de -.- because this first exam very very easy only.But I did some stupid careless mistake and making my account paper lost 8 marks =(
90% - Maths
`Math ah math, my target also 100% de. But but, the chapter 3- SETS making me confuse when the question ask me to shade the answer on the answer space provided. I don't know which part to shade-.-
A
89% - Add maths
`Walao walao, every time see this add maths paper I almost cried. One more mark to A+, the teacher also don't wan give me =( I beg her so many times, she only said :" Awak dapat cari mana boleh saya tambah markah saya akan tambah, tapi sekarang awak tak daapat cari maa ... "
86% - Chemistry
`Not bad not bad lurh, get this marks ♥ Same marks with my friend. The highest in the class xD
85% - Moral
`Aduii, this paper got 4 question, 1 question 10 marks. I got 3 question all correct = 30 marks, one more question I got 4 marks only. 34/40 then total 85% -.-
A-
77% - Chinese
`I feel so proud to get this marks. xDD Alalalla,because I can tell you honestly, I just simply do this exam paper on that day. The first time exam,don't know format,don't know what will come out in the exam. Very very lucky.
70% - Physics
`I don't know why my physics marks so low until ngam ngam A- only. =( Making Mr. Syed malu only >< So sorry for him TT
B+
66% - History
`Damn suck la weii -.- I also shocked when I get this result. My friends all 90++.
Walao, what happened to me ? Wanna die already.
62% - English
`I said already . My worst subject-.- Don't want to say anymore >< so sad T__T
That's all for my result post :)
I'm not showing off my result, because nothing to show also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment