Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Canon In D ♥

Dear Didi ♥
Last Saturday you played this song to me.
So sweet de na =)

You see, your jie so good changed the background music to Canon In D ♥
I put down my Kiss The Rain already :)
For you. Specially for you.
Next time you learned new song must play again de har xD

_____________________________________♥

Huixin ,

Actually I'm still wondering why you don't want find me in time.
I don't know why you'll scare I'll not in mood or what.
I told you before.
Find me whenever, wherever you want.
But you did't.

It's okay. That's fine if you found someone that can listen to you.
I knew. I knew everything.

He's gone. Is it one month already passed ?
I don't know.
Hmm. you know yourself okay ? =)

I know you can cheer up very fast,
Life without him will be more freedom ;)

_________________________________________ ♥


Keep telling myself that it's not worth it
I already know I don't deserve it
But if it's from you I don't mind hurting
This is my perfect nightmare
So when will I wake up and scream
NO WAY ! xD

Perfect nightmare

No comments:

Post a Comment