Thursday, 17 March 2011

No more cryin'♥

You see, my mui wrote somethings and made me cried again.
The words she wrote did not touch my heart,
Is the way she care of me.

Since no one know me as well as they can,
I turned to the hands that ever willingly to accept me,
even in my worse condition.
Well, who else,
Hmmm, know yourself la har xD

Yesterday, I went to Time Square as I promised to hang out with my friends.
But but, some can't come in suddenly because he SUDDENLY sick,
some can't come because its rain in the morning in SUDDENLY.
Okay Okay, Fine fine ♥
I'm not angry at all, at least you told me before the day.
xDD

I reached there at 11.40am,
I waited for my didi half hour nehh D:
He 12.10pm only reached.
Walaaoo >< I also don't know where I found the patient to wait him for so long.

Since he first time saw me, the first question asked me is
"Are you Shi En ?"
That time I waited until no more mood already,
then just said yes.
Now think back I hope I can say NO and lie to him xD
My didi damn cute de la weii xD

We watched Big mommas, like father like son yesterday.
Quite nice and funny too =D
<

When is the time to going back,
I asked him to take picture xD
*because he promised he will take picture with me if he hang out with me*
But but, he so naughty and said don't want.

Aduii ==
when reached home he said next time hang out only take.
So bad de errr ><

At night, my mui called me.
She asked me to sing to her again =)
But I think I too tired already so my voice was so "ugly" last night,
sorry a mui ><
next time sing again har xD

Lalala,
I knew the content of this post is no relationship with that tittle.
just ignore it.
Ahahah xD

____________________________________________________♥


Don't cry because it is over,
Smile because it is happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment