I went to Time Square yesterday AGAIN :D
This was the third times I went Time Square in this holiday.
Ir was GREAT ! xD
I think I'm going crazy already,
the choral speaking's script was run upon my mind,
All the time :D
Finally finally,
I met my sopoh yesterday ♥

I scared her once I reached, her face so cute when be scared :D
Ahahaha xDD
Then we went to eat our breakfast at 11am something,
At Oldtown ♥
We ordered the same bowl of noodles yeahhh :D
So ngam lerr >< That's my sopoh ♥
Eheee x)
We went to watch movie after that.
BEASTLY , KEHODOHAN , 丑陋。

Sopoh keep said sorry to me because the movie made me boring,
It's okay larh.
I'm really going to sleep at the first.
But I did't slept also :)
*So proud of that*
I'm damn tired when I reached home,
I thought I'll slept at 12am automatically,
But but, my didi suddenly say can call me for Free Of Charge ♥
Happy :DD
I told him maybe I'll fall asleep in suddenly,
But the problem is when I heard his voice, I can't sleep at all xD
He so high last night ♥ Keep laughing made me can't sleep xD
He so cute de la aiyerr ><
He told me a lot of things last night,
I also don't know why we can chat like we know each others for a long time :)
A wonderful night ♥
I told him, I'll remember that night :)
We chat until midnight weeeeee x)
For a long time don't have a person can accompany me so long xD
Thanks di ♥
Alalala,
going to wedding dinner ♥
I'll be the princess later xD Muahahah :D
No comments:
Post a Comment