
Hmm, last Friday my brother went to his friend's funeral.
That was his junior.
An awesome junior, a pretty junior, an optimistic junior.
Is a girl, a girl who had a sweet smile.
Although I don't know her,
but my heart was crying when I heard this bad news.
Is that H1N1, I hate you !
why should you taking her away..?
why she ..?
Even though she don't know me,
but I prayed for her everyday.
Hoping she'll be good in the other world.
God Bless you, Yee Ling ♥
________________________________♥
Why we only appreciate what we had when we lost it ?
I still can't get the answer for a long long time,
Maybe this is the fact,
Not a question.
Learning to appreciate, is not hard actually.
Only see would you learn it.
Hmm, I'm listening When You're Gone again =X
_______________________________♥
Exam is coming soon, 3 days more.
Am I ready for it ?
Ohhh, obviously no =X
Get the first in my class,
I want too.
HAHA :D GOD bless me ♥
Trying my best in the exam,
I want the first No.1 in my class.
Wuuuhooooo ! ♥
______________________________♥
Yan, Mami ♥
I know you won't online anymore in this week,
Just read this post after the exam,
okay?
Listen here, although I really don't know what happened between dadi and you.
But I really hope both of you can be together more longer.
Remember, appreciate dadi ♥
This is the main things.
I hope that now have some times sit beside you,
listening you telling me what had happened.
Hmm..
Many days did't chat with you ,
this feeling was damn weird.
I'm not same class with you already,
but you can't come for choir practice again. =X
you don't know how much I miss you ♥
HAHA:D I still remember, yesterday I went to your class find your class teacher,
I asked you ,
"Do you have something want to tell me ?"
"Yaa, many many things."
"Later you got stay back or not ? Tell me when stay back lur"
"Har,I don't want stay nehh, so tired ><"
"Hmm .."
"You lorr, who asked you change class ?"
".....next week want exam already, no time also de lor"
"when holiday lor "
"....."
HAHA:) My cute Mami♥
Smiling when I left her class.
Her cute dimples appeared on her cheek.
Don't worry, I'll wait until holiday. =D
__________________________♥
Vinnie Yap :D
You said you'll be tough,
Don't cry again.
You'll fine without him :D
We'll always be your side ♥
I'm really sorry can't accompany you on 12th March =X
Sorry har >__<
_________________________♥
Wondering who is that girl can amused you :)
Hmm,
I envy her ♥
________________________♥
Time to off :D
Going to study SEJARAH xD
Byeee sweetheart :)
No comments:
Post a Comment