Friday, 25 February 2011

Specially, My friends ♥


Last Friday night,
I was cried for the whole night,
I thought I will cry for the others days since that night.
Fortunately, I did't.

Until the sixth days I left Him,
I can't control my tears again and it had been rolling down so quickly D:
I don't know this is the how many times I cried in the choir room,
What I know is my friends were so shocked looking at me,
starring at me.

"What happened owh ?"
"Don't like that na .."
"Don't cry lar .."

This were what I heard when I in the sadness D:
Is because the "Kiss the Rain" ,
the song made me cried AGAIN :(

_____________________________________________________♥

This week, it passed very fast.
Really fast until I can't follow the steps of time =X
Since I changed my class,
I felt my friends were so far away from me,
even though we'll be together during the recess,
you know what, recess is only 20 minutes.
What can we do during the 20 minutes?

Talking about what will come out in the exam?
Asking about who's teacher is more lazy?
Talking about what is the next activity will be held by Chinese society?

There's nothing about us again D:
So sad to say that :(
Did you all know, I really miss the moment when we are form 3,
making a lot silly pranks with you all,
sharing what happened to me recently,
talking secret silently in the class,
---------------------------------------
sleep in the Geography class,
discussing the Moral teacher was so abnormal,
and miss her chocolate after she went out of our school,
being scolded by Mr.Manian when we not going for the additional class for Pmr,

Did you all still remember?
=X
I remember it so clearly, that's just like yesterday.

When I flashback our memories,
I felt I was grew up so fast.
Hmm, I'm already 16.
Ohh no, Is only 15 years old 6 months 17 days.

Ling, I'm sorry to tell you.
I knew that day (Thursday) I did't recess with you.
I conceal my feeling so hardly.
I don't know, what happened to you.
I don't know, what is on your mind already.

Hmm, I did't meant that in your heart only got Yan,
Is just sometimes when I find you usually , walked to your class,
I can't found you in your class.
When we meet, you just nothing =X
In tuition, you don't talked with me,
I felt we look like a stranger ><


Meng, after I changed class,
that have been a long time I did't "miao" with you already. :(
The time we can have longer time to talk is just when choir practice,
but yesterday,
I don't know why, I really felt I'm so far away from you and Yan D:
Looking both of you lying on the carpet of choir room,
Looking both of you laughing and laughing,
Heart was so pain, same as He hurt.

Looking both of you having fun,
I'm already satisfied.

In winter, cuddle your love and you will get the warmth.
Appreciate people beside you, because if you don't,
there will be no one to pull you into a warm embrace.
By Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment