Wednesday, 5 January 2011

School Life ♥

Okayys, school life was begun.
I'm not so excited actually,
Because I know,I'm in the first class,the Science Class 1 ♥
Aiks,
I scared,I had a wrong choice.

Form 4 life,
I can be a very quiet student,keep study and study,
I can be a very humorous student,if someone are listening to me.
Just depends my mood and my feelings on that day.

Form 4 life,
As you said,Concentrate on study.
Once I concentrate on study, don't blame me if I ignore you.
Because I ever tried before,
I will off my phone one week before the exam.♥

Possible I to neglect you, you have also forgotten my unimportance

Siew Ying ♥
I love your bloq tittle,
I'm jealous,why won't you know.♥

If something you knew that I hate it,
please don't do it again.♥
I'm afraid,to face what you did.

But if you Love to do it,
it's okay,
just keep it on.



别对我伪装,
因为伪装着的你、很丑、很丑.

2 comments: