Saturday, 1 January 2011

01.01.2011 ♥

We wish you a merry Christmas,
We wish you a merry Christmas,
We wish you a merry Christmas,
And a happy new year

Christmas pass already,
and today is the new year ♥
Did you have a Happy new year?
>________<
Yesterday night, my phone keep rang .
Too many messages and make my phone almost die.
xD

Last night , was last year ♥
31/12/2010.
At 11.55pm , my sot blakk mui ♥ Seh Wan .
Countdown with me .
Sms me and she wrote "5 minutes more"
Because she gonna call me at 12.00am ,
At 11.59pm
She called me,
When I answered , I just heard "5 ,4 ,3 ,2 ,1 Happy new year~~~!"
I'm still blur keep saying "hello hello ?"
xDD
Haiz ...
She saw fireworks.
But I did't. I only heard the fireworks boom boom boom ...
Aikss T^T

Is a new year,
Is the time to reset all of those things,
Is the time to welcome my new life - my form4 life♥
Is the time to say goodbye to all the bad memories ,
Is the time to enjoy the moment I be with dar ♥

Enchanted
This is me praying that this was the very first page
Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name until I see you again
These are the words I held back as I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you♥



曾几何时、
有个这么爱你的人曾经出现过.

No comments:

Post a Comment