68%.
I know is sucks.
Don't laugh at me :(
In my class, the highest is 70%, A-.
2 more marks.
2 more marks, to A-.
So, today recess,I standing in front of my English teacher.
Begging her give me 2 more marks, for A-.
After she read my essays once again,
she said " this is the highest marks I can give you, you know, this essay *pointing my essay* is D level script, I gave you the D level script highest marks. "
Then she check again and again, explaining why my essays can't get high marks,explaining the mistakes that I did.
Finally she said, "Sorry my dear, I can't help you."
I'm not sad about teacher did't give me the 2 marks.
I have nobody but myself to blame, why my English so suck and why am I not improving in this 4 years of secondary school.
Hmm, drops of tears rolling down on my cheek.
This is the first time I cried in front of teacher.
Is teacher, how dare I.
Teacher worrying, asking, wondering, the reason why I am cried.
I can't say anything on the moment, just shaking the head so hardly.
She guessed, am I worrying about I did't perform well than my brother,
he is a 15A student, who am I?
Yes, I'm worrying. My parents did't give me any stress, is just,I giving a lot of stress to myself.
I just want to let my parents proud, just like the day my brother get 15A .
I hope I can be like him too.
Teacher said I'm judging myself too early.
She said my English is better than my brother.
She said I'm cuter than my brother.
HAHA :D Thanks you teacher :)
And thanks for the hug.
Really comfort me a lot ♥
/
\
/
\
/
\
/

Choir.
Heard Jing Xin play this.
That was soooooooooooooooo touching when I heard this song.
waaaa >< very hang foook when looking at her xD
This song really nice, believe me :)
Teng ♥
Ask a boy play for you.
I confirm you will fall in love with him :)
HAHA :D
No comments:
Post a Comment