"We are so silent in the bus. We are disappointed and depress. Our hope has broken, our hearts broke into pieces. Dear Choir, we stil hv chances. It's just our start. Nvr gv up, and nvr say No... LET'S FIGHT FOR THE NEXT.."
By Yiwen
I think this is the first time choir became like this.
I still remember last time after the competition,
we will sing in the bus and scream here scream there.
We almost won every competition that we joined.
Singing 'We are the Champion' on the way back to the school,
I miss that moment so much so much.
Today I did't go back to school after the competition,
I went to University Malaya for the add maths seminar D:
I can't share the feeling with all the choir members today.
When I saw Yiwen status, she said choir members were so silent in the bus,
Can you imagined it ?
I never see choir members will so sad as today.
Our hope doesn't broken, our hearts doesn't broke into pieces,
Puan Leong told us before, we joined this competition is just for fun.
This is one of the lousiest and unfair competition -.-
Unfair ! T.T
Dear choir ♥
We did our best today, we still have a competition on July at Shah Alam :D
We must win for that competition ,
That's more important than this lousy competition xD
Don't cry yaa :)
We still have chance , Beat SMK KEPONG ! xD
♥ Choir D'Perdana
♥ Forever :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment