Do you ever know this ?
I don't think you'll know it.
Because only your this silly Bei will count it one day by one day,
Only your this stupid Bei will love you one day by one day so deeply..
Enen D:
I know you won't view my blog again and again,
I know you won't wait for my message again,
I know you won't miss me again .
Do you know, I miss the moment that we chat in the midnight,
Do you know, I miss the Darling who love me so much ,
Do you know, I miss the moment you tell me a lot of sweet sweet words,
Do you know, I miss the moment you ever make me touched and cry,
Do you know, I miss you . ♥
Is only 99 days,
why did I love you so deeply ?
why did I sacrificed so much for you ?
Do you still remember our promises ,
that we won't leave each other ?
Eemmm ,
I think you already forgot .
*Twinkle twinkle little star , How I wonder what you are,
Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky *
Enn popo、
ReplyDelete谢谢你在我的post那边鼓励我、
告诉我你的感受噢=)
好、我知道了你告诉我的我会记得的
还有、、不要再不开心了咯
新年了、开心点啦=))
还有啊
你几时写篇关于我的jek xD
我看到你写hui xin
我会吃醋哒xDD
啊哈哈哈、
ReplyDelete不用客气吖、
谁叫庭庭在部落格写我jekk蛤、
乖呐蛤、
嗯嗯;DD
下次蛤、
下次一定写庭庭/
给庭庭感动蛤xD