I changed my class , I changed my life. ♥
Everything changed,
HE changed,
You changed,
All of you changed ;(
I really hope that these is just a dream,
just a delusion ♥
But,
this is already the fact,
I can't changed it again.
Friday 28/1
I went back 4 Amanah to find my friends when recess,
If not I'll recess alone ;(
When I entered 4 Amanah ,
Carson and Jing was looking at me with a weird expression,
Then keep say :
"You ask lar"
"Dunwan, you ask you ask ><"
"You want to know you ask larrr"
"...."
Bla bla blaaa ~~
Finally they told me waht they discussing just now ;(
They make me cried T^T
But it's okiee ;)
I love that feeling,
Because ,
At least they still care me ;)
*I love the moment be with you*
_________________________________________________________♥
Having a farewell party yesterday,
I almost cried,
almost ,
When I hug my friends that going to leave our school,
I hate that you going to leave me alone ;(
I hate that I can't make a lot of prank with you again T.T
Hugging you so tight so close,
I'm silent,
Because I'll cry if I say I don't want you go ;(
After that ,
We played water balloon until my whole body wet ! xD
We just like back from the swimming pool AGAIN !
Until we scolded by the principal,
She said,
"Main belon air sampai macam ini bukan budaya kita,
kita mestilah berdisiplin,
kan misi skola kita ialah sekolah unggul menjana generasi terbilang?"
Blablbalbalaaaa ~~
xDDD
When my friends and I want to refill the water in my balloon,
I berebut rebut with my friends,
then Jing said :"Beratur ialah budaya kita , jangan berebut rebut ya. "
Laugh sei me when she said that xDD
and acting the principal style ><
We play until 5pm only back home,
with my wet body xD
*I'm gonna miss you 3 Amanah 2010 ;(*
_________________________________________________________♥
Carson Goh,
Yesterday so bad ler,
I know I'm a bad girl ><
Bad until he is just behind me also don't know right ?
xD
I'm not forcing you to trust or listen everything that I told you,
But is just ..
that something I want all of you can understand what I'm thinking,
if you don't ever know this,
you're hurting me for every minutes ><
If you still want to know more I can tell you de wor xDD
_________________________________________________________♥
CHY is coming soon ;)
I should be happy ♥
Happy Chinese New Year for all of you ♥
Smile always ;D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment