This school days really suffering me T^T
Tuition from Monday to Thursday,
Everyday stay back from 1.40pm till evening.
Uhhhh ><
Going to be crazy.
Add maths ,Chemistry,Physics,Account ♥
Don't worry,
I'm going to fall in love with you ♥
xDD
On Wednesday,
I went to tuition like usual.
When I reached , the kakak that sat at counter said :
"Eh? Form 4 hari ini pukil 8 tak ade kelas laa, pukul 9 baru ada"
"What ?!"
"Tak pe .. tunggulahh"
"Still got 1 hour more u wan I wait ?!"
"..... tak kan lah awak nak balik rumah .."
"................."
When I was so helpless,
stand in front of the counter,
I saw my HERO !!
Ahahah xD
So happy when saw him ♥
Then spent the 1 hour with him xD
Okiee, back to the tittle,
My hui xin mui sms me and told me someone hate me ,
In suddenly ♥
Omg !
How come ?
Then she tell me is a girl very _______ ,
(Just fill in the blank xD)
Aiyaa ♥
Mui say dun tell geh ><
Then dun wan say liaw T^T
ltr mui scold me♥
Anyway Sorry to that girl ><
I'm innocence ♥
Ahaha xD
This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay,
This moment is perfect, Please don't go away.♥
That is for this week,
going to time square tmr ♥
Buy new clothesss =))
No comments:
Post a Comment