I'm sorry for late update my blog.
Because this few days I'm quite tired and no time to update ♥

Start from 23/12 ♥
My Pmr result released that day ;)
Actually I really can't sleep the day before I get result.
I kneel on my bed and talk to God :
"God,tomorrow is the day already. God please bless all my friends and I can get a good result in Pmr. We already try our best. Please bless us."♥
In the morning, I talked to God once again .
I walked to school alone and I'm so scared actually . T^T
That was the first time I feel that I'm afraid to go school.
When I reached school ,
that was 9.00am something .
Only Ling♥ and Chong there =)
We wait untill 9.30am,
I on Facebook through my phone,
and post a status,
"Half hour more .." (Because I'm too boring at school♥)
After that, we wait until 10am.
All of our Jimuii reached jorr♥
We went to foyer there, because a lot people were there.
Suddenly, our Chinese teacher came and stand in front of us.
She said:" Just now your class teacher told me all the Chinese students in 3Amanah get A for the Chinese paper."
Carmen and I were so surprised and asked teacher :" Are you sure?! "
xDD
After that Jing was too excited and she screamed . xD
You know,that is so hard to get A in Chinese paper.
But I get it ♥
We get it ♥
10.45am, is the time .
Mr.Manian (Our penolong kanan pengetua)holding a fold of paper and standing on the stage of foyer.
Another teacher was beside him and said:" Pelajar-pelajar, tolong duduk dan senyap ."
"Tahun ini sekolah kita ada 39 orang pelajar mendapat straight A, purata kita telah meningkat sebanyak 1.2% (I'm not so sure ==)"
"Sekarang cikgu nak mengumumkan pelajar-pelajar yang dapat straight A"
"Pertama sekali , Amairul Faez! (3 Amanah's assistant monitor)
"Amirul Faez ! Tak de a ? Tak nak ambil ?"
He is the first to get his result but he haven't came.
xDDD
Then the name called follow the first name alphabet.
My fisrt name alphabet is "S",
need to wait damn long T^T
all my friends that sat beside me were standing on the stage already.
My heart bip bop bip bop bip bop ..♥
Why not my turn yet?
"Saanjienee a/p Chelvam " (3 Amanah's monitor) xD
Omg ! is turn to "S" !
Bip bop bip bop bip bop ...
Yang seterusnya ..
"Song Shi En" ♥
Oh My God ! xD I get it ! 8A !! ♥
I walked to the stage with my charming smile xD
and shakes hand with Mr.Manian ;)
I did't cry at first .
But ..
that Jing a ♥
Crying on the stage , when I saw her I hugged her so tightly.
She is the first that I hugged after I get my result ♥
Okiee okiee , don't cry already.
Call dar dar first.
"The person u called is ......... Please leave a message after the beep --- BEEP "
Can't call de ? Then call mummy lurr T^T (Crying because too happy xD)
"Duu Duu --- Duu Duuu----- "
Can't also de? What happen wor T^T (Still crying)
Call back dar , " Duu Duu .. Halo ? "
"Dar a ..."
"How jek~ ?"
"I get 8A o.... T^T wuwuuuu ..(Still cryingg)"
"Hahahaaa "
*He laugh when I cried*
>___________<
After that, we went to "bak gin bak san" to celebrate ♥
I keep take pictures with our Pmr result paper xD
All "A" lehhhh..
You thought easy a? xD
At night,
I went to church to celebrate Christmas ♥
With my primary school students =)
They were so funny when we were walking to the bus stop,
"Dai bao~Cha siu bao~Nuo mai gai~ Siu Mai~Dao jiong sui~beep boop beep boop"
I think you guys still remember♥
That celebration was so amazing =)
Make dao like a concert,
but maybe I'm too tired and I feel so dizzy ler ><
Some more the loudspeakers were so loud
make my ears so pain T^T
Then,
I 12.15am baru samapai rumah ♥
Luckily my parents did't say anythings.
Uhhhh ,
what a tired day♥
Congratulations ! :)
ReplyDeleteThankss ♥
ReplyDelete