Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Heart Break _♥

6 December 2010 23.55pm ♥
My heart was break just because of a message ;(
If you ever saw my OLD bloq before ,
You'll know I promised I wont Cry for LOVE again T^T
But ..
I did this again =(

I hugged my pillow in my arms ,
a lot of things that ever happened in my life appeared in my mind ♥
The guy who ever make me cry ,
the guy who ever Love me,
the guy who break my heart and he stick it back
the guy who say he Love me but finally he left me ♥

I asking to myself and asking ,
why every times I'm the one who being hurt ,
why should She come back to find you now when I started to Love you ,
why .....

Dar ,
I'm sorry I can't give you that safe feeling =(
but I can Love you more than everything ♥
Trust me ;D

4 comments: