Sunday, 21 November 2010

New bloq ♥

Tis is a new bl0q and Im gonna to bloq in eng now ;)
Dun ask me why bc0z Im learning to express my feeling in eng ! XDD
muahahah ;D

Eveythings were chg after the pmr is over ;(
my parents chg
Friends chg ..
everythings tat oways happen in my life changed ..
I duno how it ought to be ><
anyone can help me ?

Without Him ,
without the dream tat I persuing ,
I duno how to face my LIFE ;(
How sad to say tat D:

Im single f0r 154days already
how fast the days pass
I still rmb tat my Dadi asked me : "Izzit l0nely f0r being single ? XD "
"Sometimes . " I said .
He laugh and said : "Juz simply find one and couple"
"== " Im spechless tat time .
how easy he said tat ..

Aikss ..
thinking about how many days again to be single ;)




2 comments:

  1. single can be happy to larr...
    plz dun simply get couple unless
    ur sure tat u love 'him' as well...
    now u loss ur dream, so juz treat
    it as ur new challenge.
    bulid a new dream, n make ur dream come true!!
    be passionate n love to ur life!! jiayouss!!
    waiting for ur next post here ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a ><
    I didt mean i wan couple useless ;D
    juz say say only
    XDDD
    thx a ♥
    LOVE u !! mwah ♥
    okiee =D

    ReplyDelete